Monday, April 11, 2016

Peter Frampton



























Artist:  Peter Frampton
Birth Name:  Peter Kenneth Frampton
Born:  April 22, 1950.  Bromley, Kent, England.
Genre:  Rock, Hard Rock
Occupations:  Singer, Songwriter, Musician
Instruments:  Vocals Guitar, Keyboards, Bass, Drums

Peter Frampton is an English Rock Musician, Singer, Songwriter, Producer, and Guitarist of The Herd and Humble Pie.  Peter Frampton is known all over the world and international breakthrough album was his live album, Frampton Comes Alive!, that sold more than 6 million copies, and introduced the wider world to songs such as "Show Me the Way" and "Baby I Love Your Way".














Title:  Acoustic Classics  (2016)
Genre:  Rock, Hard Rock
Label:  Phenix Pronograph/Red Distribution
Rating:   *****

Tracks:

 1.  Fig Tree Bay  (3:50)
 2.  Wind Of Change  (3:05)
 3.  All I Want To Be (Is By Your Side)  (4:33)
 4.  Show Me The Way  (4:05)
 5.  Lines On My Face  (5:24)
 6.  Sail Away  (4:45)
 7.  Baby, I Love Your Way  (5:09)
 8.  All Down To Me  (4:12)
 9.  Penny For Your Thoughts  (1:41)
10. Do You Feet Like I Do  (6:13)
11. I'm In You  (4;10)

Personnel:

Peter Frampton:  Guitar, Acoustic Bass, Vocals
Gordon Kennedy: Additional Guitar on Track 8

Acoustic Classics is the first ever acoustic versions of Peter Frampton's classic songs!, such as "Baby, I Love Your Way", "Show Me The Way", "Do You Feel Like I Do", "Lines On My Face" and more!, was released on February 26, 2016 by Phenix Phonograph/Red Distribution.

No comments :

Post a Comment