Thursday, July 30, 2026

Tesla


 




















Artist:  Tesla
Origin:  Sacramento, California, USA
Genre:  Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Blues Rock, Hair Metal, Pop Metal

Original line-up:

Brian Wheat:  Bass
Frank Hannon:  Guitar
Jeff Keith:  Lead Vocals
Tommy Skeoch:  Guitar
Troy Luccketta:  Drums

Tesla is an American Hard Rock Band from Sacramento, California, formed in late 1981 by Brian Wheat (Bass) and Frank Hannon as City Kidd, along with Jeff Keith (Lead Vocals), Troy Luccketta (Drums), and Tommy Skeoch (Guitar).  In 1986, the band changed under a new name Tesla.












Title:  Homage (2026)

Genre:  Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Blues Rock, Hair Metal, Pop Metal

Label:  Frontiers Records

Rating:   ****


Format:  CD


Tracks:


 1.  Never Alone (Original Tesla Song) (3:39)

 2.  Bring It On Home (Sam Cooke Cover) (3:06)

 3.  Spread Your Wings (Queen Cover) (4:55)

 4.  I Wish It Would Rain (The Temptation Cover) (3:09)

 5.  Night Moves (Bob Seger Cover) (5:22)

 6.  If I Can Dream (Elvis Presley Cover) (3:21)

 7.  Come And Get It (Badfinger Cover) (2:20) 

 8.  I Got You (I Feel Good) (James Brown Cover) (2:56)

 9.  Give A Little Bit (Supertramp Cover) (4:21)

10. I Love You (2026 Version) (Climax Blues Band Cover) (4:12)

11. Have You Ever Seen The Rain (Creedence Clearwater Revival Cover) (2:39)

12. The Ballad Of Curtis Loew (Lynyrd Skynyrd Cover) (4:50)

13. I'd Rather Go Blind (Etta James Cover) (2:56)

14. Mind Your Own Business (Hank Williams Sr. Cover) (3:14)


Personnel:


Jeff Keith:  Lead Vocals

Brian Wheat:  Bass

Frank Hannon:  Guitars

Dave Rude:  Guitars

Steve Brown:  Drums


Homage is the tribute and cover album by Tesla, released onJuly 17, 2026 by Frontiers Records.  Mostly a collection of Classic Rock Covers honoring musical inspirations, alongside a solitary original track.








No comments :

Post a Comment