Artist: Ronnie Wood
Birth Name: Ronald David Wood
Born: June 1, 1947. Hillingdon, Middlesex, England
Genre: Rock, Blues, Rock & Roll, Blues Rock
Occupation: Musician, Songwriter, Record Producer, Painter
Instruments: Guitar. Bass, Pedal Steel Guitar, Vocals
Ronnie Wood is an English Rock Musician, Songwriter, Multi-Instrumentalist, Artist, Author, and Radio Personality, best known as a member of The Rolling Stones since 1975 as well as a member of Faces and The Jeff Beck Group. He began his career in 1964, when he joined The Birds on Guitar, then he joined the Mod Group The Creation, only for short time, before joined The Jeff Beck Group in 1967 as a Bass Player. In 1969, the group split and he departed along with Lead vocalist Rod Steward to join former Small Faces members Ronnie Lane, Ian McLagan, and Kenny Jones in a new group named Faces. After the departure of Mick Taylor from The Rolling Stones, Keith Richards soon invited Ronnie Wood to join them. He also began several Solo Projects, eventually recording his first Solo LP, I've Got My Own Album To Do, besides his first album, he has recorded several other Solo Albums. He was inducted into The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame in 1989 as a member of The Rolling Stones, and was inducted a second time, as a member of Faces , in April 2012.
Title: Mr. Luck - A Tribute To Jimmy Reed (2021)
Genre: Rock, Blues, Rock & Roll, Blues Rock
Label: BMG
Rating: *****
Format: CD
Tracks:
1. Essence (2:29)
2. Good Lover. (3:29)
3. Mr. Luck (7:06)
4. Let's Get Together (3:38)
5. Ain't That Loving You Baby (2:54)
6. Honest I Do. (3:56)
7. High & Lonesome (3:36)
8. Baby What You Want Me To Do. (3:58)
9. Roll And Rhumba. (2:46)
10. You Don't Have To Go. (3:55)
11. Shame Shame Shame. (4:39)
12. I'm That Man Down There (2:59)
13. Got No Where To Go (5:39)
14. Big Boss Man (4:18)
15. I Ain't Got You (3:44)
16. I'm Going Upside Your Head (4:28)
17. Bright Lights Big City. (4:17)
18. Ghost Of A Man (3:02)
Personnel:
Ronnie Wood: Vocals, Guitar, Harmonica, Drums on Track 1
Mick Taylor: Guitar
Guest Musicians:
Tommy Hare: Vocals on Track 8
Paul Weller: Vocals on Track 11, Guitar on Track 11
Mick Hucknall: Vocals on Track 13
Bobby Womack: Vocals on Tracks: 14, 17, Guitar on Track 14
Ben Waters: Keyboards
Ian Jennings: Bass
Dave Green: Upright Bass
Dexter Hercules: Drums
1. Essence (2:29)
2. Good Lover. (3:29)
3. Mr. Luck (7:06)
4. Let's Get Together (3:38)
Side 2:
1. Ain't That Loving You Baby (2:54)
2. Honest I Do. (3:56)
3. High & Lonesome (3:36)
4. Baby What You Want Me To Do. (3:58)
5. Roll And Rhumba. (2:46)
LP 2:
Side 3:
1. You Don't Have To Go. (3:55)
2. Shame Shame Shame. (4:39)
3. I'm That Man Down There (2:59)
4. Got No Where To Go (5:39)
Side 4:
1. Big Boss Man (4:18)
2. I Ain't Got You (3:44)
3. I'm Going Upside Your Head (4:28)
4. Bright Lights Big City. (4:17)
5. Ghost Of A Man (3:02)
Mr. Luck - A Tribute To Jimmy Reed is a tribute and live album by The Ronnie Wood Band, released on September 17, 2021 by BMG, featuring Special Guests: Mick Taylor, BobbyWomack, Paul Weller, Mick Hucknall, & Tommy Hare, recorded live from The Royal Albert Hall on November 2013.






:format(webp):mode_rgb():quality(90)/discogs-images/R-5669536-1399660695-4747.jpeg.jpg)

:format(webp):mode_rgb():quality(90)/discogs-images/R-14394931-1573655923-5295.jpeg.jpg)




No comments :
Post a Comment