Monday, September 7, 2026

Billy Fury



Artist:  Billy Fury
Birth Name:  Ronald Wycherley
Born:  April 17, 1940.  Liverpool, Lancashire, England
Died:  January 28, 1983 (Aged 42).  Paddington, London, England
Genre:  Rock & Rock, Pop, Pop Rock, Rockabilly, British Invasion
Occupation:  Musician, Singer, Songwriter, Actor
Instruments:  Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Drums

Billy Fury was an English Singer, Songwriter from the late 190s to the mid 1960s, and remained an active songwriter until the 1980s.  He was an early British Rock & Roll Star (and Film), he equalled The Beatles' record of 24 hits in the 1960s, sound similar to Elvis Presley-influenced.







Title:  The Decca A's And B's 19599-66 (2026)
Genre:  Rock & Rock, Pop, Pop Rock, Rockabilly, British Invasion
Label:  BGO
Rating:   *****

Format:  CD 

Tracks:

Disc 1:

 1.  Maybe Tomorrow (2:35)
 2.  Gonna Type A Letter (2:35)
 3.  Margo (2:35)
 4.  Dn't Knock Upon My Door (1:47)
 5.  Angel Face (2:22)
 6.  Time Has Come (2:44)
 7.  My Christmas Prayer (3:04)
 8.  Last Kiss (2:29)
 9.  Collette (1:52)
10. Baby How I Cried (2:48)
11. That's Love (1:48)
12. You Don't Know (2:27)
13. Wonderous Place (2:24)
14. Alright, Goodbye (2:06)
15. Coming Up In The World (2:18)
16. Stick Around (2:34)
17. A Thousand Stars (3:06)
18. Push, Push (2:11)
19. Don't Worry (With The Four Kestrels) (2:17)
20. Talkin' In My Sleep (With The Four Kestrels) (2:14)
21. Halfway To Paradise (2:27)
22. Cross My Heart (2:05)
23. Jealousy (2:47)
24. Open Your Arms (1:59)
25. I'd Never Find Another You (2:37)
26. Sleepless Nights (2:45)
27. Letter Full Of Tears (2:31)
28. Magic Eyes (2:14)
29. Last Night Was Made For You (2;19)
30. A King For Tonight (2:06)
31. Once Upon A Dream (1:55)
32. If I Lose You (1:53)

Disc 2:

 1.  Because Of You (2:34)
 2.  Running Around (2:03)
 3.   Like I've Never Been Gone (2:13)
 4.  What Do You Think You're Doling Of (2:21)
 5.  When Will You Say I Love You (2:28)
 6.  Am I Wanna Do Is Cry (2:19)
 7.  In Summer (2:46)
 8.  I'll Never Fall In Love Again (2:16)
 9.  Somebody Else's Girl (2:10)
10. Go Ahead And Ask Her (1:58)
11. Do You Really Loe Me Too (Fool's Errand) (2:03)
12. What Am I Gonna Do (2:05)
13. I Will (2:31)
14. Nothin' Shaking (But The Leaves n The Trees) (2:17)
15. It's Only Make Believe (2:31)
16. Baby What You Want Me To Do (2:48)
17. The Hippy Hippy Shake (1:43)
18. Glad All Over (2:31)
19. I' Lost Without You (3:16)
20. You Better. Beieve It Baby (2:02)
21. I Thougts Of You (2:47)
22. Away From You (2:18)
23. Run To My Lovin' Arms (2:53)
24. Where Do You Run (2:05)
25. I'll Never Quite Get Over You (2:42)
26. I Belong To The Wild (2:36)
27. Don't Let A Lttle Pride (Stand On Your Way) (3:08)
28. Don't See The Real Thing Come Along (2:39)
29. Give Me Your Word (2:26)
30. She's SoFa Out She's In (2:39)


 
The Decca A's And B's 19599-66 is the compilation album by Billy Fury, released on September 4, 2026 by BGO Records.  For Music Lovers and Music Collectors.







No comments:

Post a Comment