Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Paul Anka


Artist:  Paul Anka
Birth Name:  Paul Albert Anka
Born:  July 30, 1941.  Ottawa Ontario, Canada
Genre:  Pop, Soft Rock, Doo-Wop, Contemporary Pop, Teen Idols, Jazz
Occupations:  Singer, Songwriter
Instruments:  Vocals, Piano, Guitar

Paul Anka is a Canadian Singer, Songwriter and Actor.  He became famous in the late 1950s, 1960s and 1970s with Hit Songs such as "Diana", "Put Your Head On My Shoulder", "Lonely Boy", "She's A Lady" (By Tom Jones's biggest hits), "My Way" (the English lyrics for Frank Sinatra's signature song.
















Title:  Lonely Boy:  The Singles Collection (2024)

Genre:  Pop, Soft Rock, Doo-Wop, Contemporary Pop, Teen Idols, Jazz

Label:  Acrobat Music

Rating:   ****


Format:  LP


Tracks:


Side A:


 1.  Diana

 2.  I Love You, Baby

 3.  You Are My Destiny

 4.  Crazy Love

 5.  Let The Bells Keep Ringing

 6.  (All Of A Sudden) My Heart Sings

 7.  Lonely Boy

 8.  Put Your Head On My Shoulder

 9.  It's Time To Cry


Side B:


 1.  Puppy Love

 2.  My Home Town

 3.  Summer's Gone

 4.  The Story Of My Love 

 5.  Tonight, My Love, Tonight

 6.  Dance On Little Girl

 7.  Love Me Warm And Tender

 8.  A Steel Gutar And A Glass Of Wine

 9.  Eso Beso (That Kiss!)


Lonely Boy:  The Singles Collection is the collection album by Paul Anka, released on March 1, 2024 by Acrobat Music. For Music Collectors.








No comments :

Post a Comment