Sunday, May 26, 2013

My Dynamite



Artist:  My Dynamite
Origin:  Melbourne, Australia
Genre:  Hard Rock, Blues Rock

Original line-up:

Pat Carmody:  Vocals
Jorge Balas:  Guitar
Travis Fraser:  Bass
Benny Wolf:  Guitar
Simon Aarons:  Drums

My Dynamite is an Australian Rock Band from Melbourne, Australia, formed in 2008. Their music sound like Led Zeppelin, Humble Pie, Black Crowes, The Faces and The Stones.














Title:  My Dynamite  (2012)
Genre:  Hard Rock, Blues Rock
Label:  Listenable Records
Rating:   ****

Tracks:

 1.  Take It Or Leave It  (4:11)
 2.  Inside Out  (4:22)
 3.  If We're Livin'  (3:20)
 4.  Dirty Game  (3:20)
 5.  Watch Yourself Grow  (4:38)
 6.  Raise Your Glasses  (4:41)
 7.  Singing Stormy Weather  (4:23)
 8.  Big Attraction  (5:10)
 9.  All That She Brings  (4:34)
10. Fork In Your Tongue  (3:23)

My Dynamite is the debut album from the Australian Rock Band My Dynamite, was released June 19, 2012 by Listenable Records.  The band play Classic Rock Sound for fans of Led Zeppelin, Black Crowes and Humble Pie.

No comments :

Post a Comment